It’s been a while since I posted so I thought I better give some kind of an update:
What has happened:
- Volume Rendering Supported and works fully! (I’m on a separate pc, so I dont have a image right now)
- Terrain Rendering improved (Displacement Mapping and some other stuff)
- Voxel Cone Tracing being Implemented (Realtime solution for Global Illumination)
- Material Parser now works with Volumes, Terrains and Meshes.
- Material Based rendering (MBR) (Optimization)
- Mask and Specular maps are now hard coded.
- And a lot of other minour stuff.
The next post will include some screenshots!